Wednesday, January 23, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger






As a kid i would always steel my dad's newspaper, and after reading the comics I would trace most of the pictures with a pen, and then hang it on the refrigerator. Today, to warm up before a big session, I'll pick out an image from the web and trace over it in Flash.



Two weeks ago I picked Heath Ledger in all his Joker glory, but I never finished it. I heard the tragic news of his death from my gf Cristy. I couldnt belive it, but after browsing on a few tabloid sites I was convinced. So when I got home i decided to finish this piece, in honor of a great talent that was taken too early in his carreer.

RIP Heath Ledger

1979-2008

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats kinda creepy...

Jamal O said...

Nice drawing.

Unknown said...

nice, I like the b/w the best